Do you love frozen desserts but don’t want to consume all the sugar and unhealthy additives? If so, then you’ll want to check out the Yonanas juicer! This incredible kitchen appliance allows you to create healthy and delicious frozen desserts in minutes. In this review, we will show you how to use the Yonanas juicer and give you some recipes for delicious creations. Let’s get started!
What is Yonanas Juicer?
The Yonanas juicer is a kitchen appliance that allows you to create healthy and delicious frozen desserts. It looks similar to a blender, but it has a special attachment that helps to turn frozen fruit into a soft serve ice cream consistency. You can use any type of frozen fruit in the yonanas juicer, and it’s a great way to get your fruit fix without all the sugar and unhealthy additives.
Two Versions of Yonanas Juicer
Yonanas comes in two different versions: Classic and Elite. The main difference here is the quality of the machine, which is the same idea.
is a good choice for people who want a small machine for occasional use and want to keep costs down. It’s 8x6x14″, weighs only 1.5 pounds, and the manufacturer guarantees it for a year.
The Classic is made of strong plastic and has a blade made of metal. It comes in ten bright colors.
The elite is a better choice for people who want to use their Yonanas machine more often or who want to make larger quantities at once. It’s 11x11x16″, weighs almost twice as much as the Classic at nearly three pounds, and it comes with a two-year warranty.
The Elite can power through fruit more quickly and quietly than the Classic because it has a stronger motor. The Elite comes in black or red and has a sleek chrome finish.
Each machine comes with a book of recipes to give you ideas. You can buy replacement parts directly from the Yonanas Company, and they are free as long as the warranty is still valid. Shipping is always free, and if you don’t like your machine, you can get your money back in full within 30 days.
Users’ Reviews of the Pros and Cons
Pros of Yonanas Juicer
- It’s very easy to use. You just need to put the frozen fruit into the chute and push down. The machine does the rest!
- It’s a great way to get your fruit fix without all the sugar and unhealthy additives.
- You can use any type of frozen fruit in the Yonanas juicer.
- It’s very affordable.
- The Yonanas juicer is very easy to clean.
Cons of Yonanas Juicer
- Some users have reported that the Yonanas juicer is not as durable as they would like.
- Some users have also said that the Yonanas juicer can be a bit messy.
- The Yonanas juicer is not dishwasher safe.
As you can see, there are both pros and cons to using the Yonanas juicer. However, we think that the pros far outweigh the cons. If you’re looking for a healthy and delicious way to enjoy frozen desserts, then we highly recommend giving the Yonanas juicer a try!
How to Use Yonanas Juicer?
Now that we’ve gone over some of the pros and cons of the Yonanas juicer, let’s take a look at how to use it. Using the Yonanas juicer is very simple:
- You’ll need to gather your ingredients. You’ll need some frozen fruit, as well as any toppings or mix-ins that you want to add.
- Cut the fruit into small pieces. This will help it fit into the chute more easily.
- Once your fruit is cut up, it’s time to start juicing! Simply place the fruit into the chute and push down. The machine will do the rest!
- When your dessert is finished, add any toppings or mix-ins that you like. Some popular choices include nuts, chocolate chips, and whipped cream.
That’s all there is to it! As you can see, using the Yonanas juicer is very simple and only takes a few minutes.
Yonana Raspberry And Banana Ice Cream
6 lg frozen organic bananas
1 pt frozen organic strawberries
sweetener to taste
Yonana Raspberry and Banana Ice Cream Recipe
- Overnight freeze your fruit. You must use bananas as the foundation. Check that they are well ripened. The outer skins of the bananas should be black. That indicates that the banana is ripe.
- Leave your bananas whole after peeling them. Place them in a zip-lock bag and place them in the freezer overnight. If you use raspberries, simply freeze them overnight in their small plastic container.
- When you’re ready to use the frozen fruit to make the ice cream, set it out so it can get a little soft. If it’s frozen solid, the machine can’t do anything with it.
- When the fruit is ready, turn on the Yonana machine and feed a frozen banana and some frozen berries through the feeding tube. Continue until you’re done. Add your sweetener at this point. I put mine in a bowl as it comes out of the machine, and when it’s done, I just stir in the sweetener. I can also add nuts or whole fruit at this point if I want to. There are a lot of options.
- Once you’re done processing your fruit, put it in a container and put it back in the freezer for a few hours. If you can’t wait, you can eat some right away because it tastes great.
Tropical Mango Yonanas
2 frozen bananas, broken in half
1 cup frozen pieces of mango
- Take the fruit out of the freezer and let it sit out for about ten minutes to soften.
- Put half of a frozen banana, about 1/2 cup of mango chunks, and the other half of a frozen banana into the Yonanas machine. Push the fruit through the machine with the plunger.
- Repeat with remaining banana and mango.
- Serve right away.
Tips in Using Yonana
- Wait until your bananas are the right stage of ripeness. In the Yonanas booklet, they are called “cheetah-spotted,” which is a good name. Just like with banana bread, the more brown the ice cream is, the sweeter it will be.
- Separate the bananas and the other fruits so they don’t touch when they’re frozen. The machine’s feeder tube is tall and skinny. Big pieces are not what you want.
- Let the frozen fruit soften for about 5 minutes before putting it in the machine. This will make the best, soft-serve-like dessert.
- Don’t be afraid to mix in or add in different things. Our family has used a little peppermint, vanilla, or almond extract, as well as spices like cinnamon or pumpkin pie mix, to add flavor without adding sugar. If you don’t mind splurging a little, you can try peanut butter, mini chips, or Oreos that have been broken up.
- If you are using bananas and other fruits, send one banana through first, then the other fruit, and then the second banana. The machine will mix some of the flavors, but not all of them. You’ll probably have to stir them together to fully mix them. Or just listen to it as it is.
- Don’t pass up the bonus! Make sure to scrape the inside of the machine to get all the last bits, just like you would lick the spoon when baking. You won’t want to throw away ice cream from Nana.
Conclusion paragraph: If you are looking for a way to make healthy eating more convenient and enjoyable, the Yonanas juicer is definitely worth considering.
With its ability to turn frozen fruit into soft-serve ice cream in minutes, this appliance can help you create nutritious and delicious snacks and desserts with little effort.
We hope you enjoyed this review of the Yonanas juicer. If you’re looking for a healthy and delicious way to make frozen desserts, then this is the appliance for you.