You can get your fix at the best juice bar in Hawaii, but nothing beats making your own drink at home! Tired of being at home all day? Why not make a juice bar with Breville black Friday juicer deals 2021. Making a juice bar in your living room or kitchen not only lets you play beverage mixologist, but with the right tools and setting, you will also be able to make your favorite juices from your favorite places. Why don’t you make your home juice bar more like your favorite places?
If you need a reason to make juicing a regular part of your life, setting up your juice bar in your kitchen or living room might help. This article tells you how to set up and stock your home juice bar to get more fruits and vegetables into your diet, and which equipment is needed to make it worth it, including the best Breville Black Friday Juicer deals 2021.
Procure your equipment and stockpile non-perishables
If you’re a meal prep enthusiast, you know that it only takes a few minutes at the start of the week to make it easier to make juices quickly. Choose the fruits or vegetables that suit your appetite and taste and stock them up in the fridge.
With fresh food, you also need to know how to store it properly. How often you reorder will depend on how long certain fruits can stay fresh. Some fruits and vegetables need to be kept in the fridge, and others need to be washed and cleaned before they can be stored.
Your juice bar will need to have the right tools for storing, preparing, and juicing fresh fruits. Commercial juicers are an ideal place to start, but there are many different kinds of juicers that are made for different tasks.
Here’s a list of the supplies and equipment you’ll need to get started:
- Blenders: High-powered blenders with soundproofing
- Food Prep: Peelers, chef knives, and cutting boards are used to prepare food
- Refrigeration: Produce is kept in cold storage, and bottled juices are displayed in glass cases
- Ice Machines: Ice machines that make enough ice for your blended drinks
- Disposables: Straws, lids, cups, and bowls that are good for the environment to serve juices, smoothies, and smoothie bowls
- Juicers: Centrifugal, masticating, citrus, and wheatgrass juicers
Breville Black Friday Juicer Deals 2021
Fresh-squeezed juice is better than even the most expensive, $10-a-bottle juice. The second one really lives up to its name, as it is very refreshing and has all the vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients that come from its ingredients. But going to the juice bar isn’t exactly the most cost-effective way to get more fruits and vegetables into your diet. So, if you often go to a juice bar, it might be time to buy a special machine so you can make your favorite concoction at home: Even though a juicer isn’t a small purchase at first, using it can save you a lot of money over time.
When selecting the ideal type of juicer for you, think about what’s most important to you, like how easy it is to use versus how much juice it makes, as well as what fruits and vegetables you like the most. Centrifugal juicers are best for grating hard vegetables and fruits, while masticating juicers work best with soft leafy greens like wheatgrass, spinach, and kale. Some juicers are quite big, so you should also think about how much space you’re willing to give them and how much money you want to spend.
Here are the best juicers on the market:
Breville 3X Bluicer Blender & Juicer in one
|Capacity||50 Fluid Ounces|
|Product Dimensions||14.1″D x 15.7″W x 17.7″H|
- The Breville 3X Bluicer can both blend and juice. With a 3.5-inch-wide chute, Cold Spin Technology, 4 one-touch programs, and 5 speed settings, you can get fresh juice right into a 50-ounce jug and make smoothies, cocktails, and much more.
- Because the 3X Bluicer is so versatile, you can blend, juice, or mix fresh juice with blended mixtures to get all of the nutrients and make more colorful, healthy drinks. Get the maximum freshness and three times the taste, variety, and fun.
- The Smoothie program balances speed and time to make dairy smoothies that are smoother; Pulse/Ice Crush lets you turn ice into snow, and the Frozen Cocktail one-touch program makes it easy to make fresh drinks. Auto Clean makes it easy to clean.
- Save room by using the same base for blending, juicing, and bluicing; The 3X Bluicer has a new and unique design that makes the best use of your counter space by putting the pulp bin behind the product base.
- For versatility and ease of use, the bluicer combines the functions of a potent blender with some food processing tasks; Crush and chop ice to make snow. Fold and aerate smoothies and soups to make them creamy.
- Vac Q Compatibility: The Vac Q removes air from the jug before blending, making your blends smoother, brighter, and tastier. The vac Q can be bought on its own.
- Its Cold Spin Technology lets juice flow up and through a stainless steel cutting disc and an Italian-made mesh filter so that the temperature rise is less than 1.8°F.
- Juice right into the jug, or use the juice nozzle to juice directly into a glass without making a mess.
- Juicing Jar, Pulp Jar, and Cleaning Brush; 50 oz Jar and 3.2 qt Pulp Bin; 5 Speed Settings and 4 One-Touch Programs
2. Breville 3X Bluicer Pro Blender
|Color||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Capacity||50 Fluid Ounces|
|Product Dimensions||14.1″D x 15.7″W x 17.7″H|
- The Breville 3X Bluicer Pro Blender can both blend and juice. With a 3.5-inch-wide chute, Cold Spin Technology, 4 one-touch programs, and 5 speed settings, you can get fresh juice right into a 50-ounce jug and make smoothies, cocktails, and much more.
- It is so versatile, you can blend, juice, or mix fresh juice with blended mixes to get all the nutrients and make drinks that are more colorful and healthier. Get the most freshness and three times the taste, variety, and fun.
- Use the Smoothie and Green Smoothie programs to make drinks that are silky and smooth; Pulse/Ice Crush turns ice into snow, and the Frozen Cocktail one-touch program makes it easy to make fresh drinks; Auto Clean makes it easy to clean.
- Save room by using the same base for blending, juicing, and bluicing; The pulp bin on the 3X Bluicer Pro is hidden behind the brushed stainless steel base. This is a new and unique design that makes better use of your counter space.
- The Breville bluicers Cold Spin Technology lets juice flow up and through the stainless steel cutting disc, which is surrounded by an Italian-made mesh filter. This keeps the temperature rise to less than 1.8°F.
- It has a 3.5-inch feed chute that lets you juice whole fruits and vegetables without having to cut them up first; Juice right into the jug, or use the juice nozzle to juice directly into a glass without making a mess.
- Juicing Jar, Pulp Jar, and Cleaning Brush; 50 oz Jar and 3.2 qt Pulp Bin; 10 Speed Settings and 5 One-Touch Programs
3. Breville Juice Fountain Elite Juicer
|Finish Type||Stainless Steel,Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Item Weight||1 pound|
- With the Breville Juice Fountain Elite, you can do what professionals do. A 1000-watt motor that rotates up to 13,000 RPM gives you up to 30% more juice than conventional juicers. Over 40,000 filtration pores make sure that the results are always smooth and tasty.
- It has a titanium-reinforced disc and an Italian-made micromesh filter basket made of stainless steel. Together, these parts are designed to get the most juice and nutrients out of the fruit and vegetables.
- The 3″ extra-wide chute feed on Breville juicers lets you squeeze whole fruits and vegetables without having to cut them up first.
- You can juice as much as you want with a juicer machine that has a 35.2 fl oz juice jug with a froth separator and a 3.2 qt pulp container.
- The blender is easy to store because the power cord wraps around the legs underneath the base, and the pulp container can be taken off.
- Use the low speed for soft fruits and vegetables with a lot of leaves, and the high speed for fruits with a lot of seeds and vegetables with thick skins.
- You can put the juicer lid, stainless steel filtration bowl, puree disc, and juice jug in the dishwasher.
4. Breville Juice Fountain Cold Juicer
|Item Weight||11 pounds|
- The Breville Juice Fountain Cold is a high-performance juicer with an advanced cold extraction system. Indeed, that can make a huge 70 fl oz of juice. The 850-watt motor makes quick work of even the toughest fruits and vegetables.
- Vitamins and minerals can be kept in good shape with a Breville juicer that has Cold Spin Technology and an Italian-made precision mesh filter. Also, the juicer’s 3″ extra-wide chute feed lets you juice whole fruits and vegetables. Hence gave you time for other activities
- Seal the juice in an XL 70-ounce jug for the whole family or put it in the fridge for up to three days.
- The juicer’s display lights up if the motor stops because it is overworked. This is a safety feature to make sure the motor is used safely and lasts as long as possible.
- Ideal for juicing right into a glass without making a mess. Just flip the nozzle upside down when you’re done to stop juice from dripping.
- It comes with accessories. A 70 fl oz Easy Seal Juice Jug with Froth Separator. A Detachable Spout for Juicing Straight into Glass, and an Easy Cleaning Brush.
- Seal & Store Jug is 70 oz. and the Pulp Container is 3.6 qt.
- There are two electronic speeds.
Are the Breville Black Friday Juicer Deals of 2021 worthwhile?
Enjoying freshly made juice makes you feel good about yourself. But if you always buy one, you can save money by buying a juicer and doing it yourself.
So what are you waiting for? Get the best deal on these top picks now!